Someone actually trusted us with their kids tonight and we surprisingly... did okay. Not sure if the kids knew we were rookies, so they purposely took it easy on us or maybe they smelled the fear. Regardless, the kids were very well behaved and fell asleep very easily. We watched Thomas the Train (which I didn't understand), fed Mar cheetos, and let Alex hold a remote control. They didn't need much and were quite satisfied. At one point, I told Ron to grab a napkin and said "wipe Mar's paws" hahahaha. I'm too used to having Buddy as my baby. Buddy didn't take tonight's experience too well. We tried to introduce him to the kids, but he kept wanting to steal all their stuffed animals. He doesn't know his own strength and he was really curious about the kids, so we thought it was best to keep him in the room. Overall it was a good night.... do I have mad baby disease now? No, not really (as I rub my furry baby's belly).

No comments:
Post a Comment